Описание на Stewart Filmscreen Curved Tewart Wallscreen
Watch movies in the way in which the director intended them to be seen.
Many Hollywood blockbusters are produced in formats such as Cinemascope where the movie is 2.35 times wider than it is high. When watching this aspect ratio on a 16:9 screen, 33% of the pixels are used to create annoying black bars, therefore reducing your image resolution.
Designed for use with an anamorphic lens, the Cine-W features a native 2.35:1 image area allowing full enjoyment when watching movies in the super-wide cinemascope format. Available with any of Stewart’s front or rear projection materials, the Cine-W allows for a perfectly tensioned screen surface. The exclusive VeLux™ appliqué finish absorbs over-scan and also helps to increase perceived contrast.
Техническа спецификация на Stewart Filmscreen Curved Tewart Wallscreen
- Native 2.35:1 Cinemascope image area
- Curved aluminum extrusion frame with 5” VeLux border
- Choose from a variety of Stewart’s front projection screen materials
- Curvature reduces exposure to cross-reflected and side wall sources of ambient light
- Heightens viewer’s sense of immersion
- Custom radius to optimize your application
- Screen curve corrects for the pincushion geometry of anamorphic lenses
- Wall mounting brackets
Сайт на производителя