Описание на Stewart Filmscreen VistaScope
The VistaScope, a member of the Stewart’s Variable Masking screen line, features a native 2.40:1 image area allowing for full enjoyment when viewing movies in super widescreen formats. Vertical masking panels glide in from the left and right side providing multi-aspect ratio capabilities. This unique fixed masking screen assists in eliminating unsightly black bars from the viewing area to provide you with a picture perfect image.
Optimize your VistaScope with Stewart’s award-winning front or rear projection materials. Microperf X2 is available when acoustic transparency is required (acoustically transparent panels also available upon request).
Stewart’s exclusive VeLux black-velvet appliqué gives the VistaScope a luxurious look and feel. This specialized frame finish absorbs possible over-scan while boosting perceived contrast.
Техническа спецификация на Stewart Filmscreen VistaScope
• Variable Aspect Ratio – Constant Height/Variable Width
• Native 2.40:1 aspect ratio
• Aluminum extrusion frame finished with VeLux™
• Electronically controlled side masking
• Snap fastening securely attaches screen to frame
• Choose from a variety of Stewart’s front projection screen materials
• Complements projectors with anamorphic lenses
• BRIC – The Binary Reciprocal intelligent Control System (more information below)
CUSTOM OPTIONS: (available by factory quotation)
• Rear projection models
• Custom sizes and aspect ratios
• Acoustic perforation on front projection models
• Acoustically transparent masking panels
Сайт на производителя